Residential Home Design Department - Design Professional
Diyanni Homes, a family owned custom home builder since 1979, is committed to setting and achieving a high standard of excellence and for upholding high moral values. First and foremost, we believe in people, and the value of families and we strive to be the best at designing and building exceptional, mid-range, lifetime custom homes to suit our client's needs.
Diyanni Homes is currently seeking to add a full time team member to our Design department. Previous experience in construction and/or design of new residential homes is required. Must be proficient with CAD; we prefer extended experience with current versions of Soft Plan, but are willing to train the right person.
Candidate will report directly to the Lead Designer and must maintain a high degree of honesty, integrity and respect in all business dealings. Be detail oriented, have good communication skills, and be able to work individually as well as in a team environment.
Candidate must be able to work effectively and accurately in a fast paced environment. Be self-motivated, display initiative and be professional in dealing with multiple departmental groups. Must be flexible, teachable and be willing to learn and adapt to our system of drafting and design that is seamless from initial conceptual design through construction drawings.
Duties included, but not limited to:
- Work closely with Sales Consultants to create unique custom home designs ready for pricing.
- Work closely with Estimating to answer questions regarding sales drawings and non-standard options (NSO’s).
- Work closely with Estimating and Sales Consultants to create detailed drawings needed for individual NSO’s and change orders.
- Assist Lead Designer to maintain new home brochures that are being offered on the web site
- Assist Lead Designer on revised home designs, 3-D exterior and interior elevations as needed.
DiYanni Homes offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including:
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Paid vacations, holidays and personal days
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Although our corporate office is located in Columbus, Ohio while our design office is located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, the opportunity to work remotely from your home office will be consider for the ideal candidate.
Interested parties please send resume including job history, education and salary requirements to Bob Noehren at firstname.lastname@example.org.