1 reply to this topic

#1 Matthew Dunson

Matthew Dunson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 03 April 2023 - 04:09 PM

I was wondering if SoftPlan will add the ability to assign custom Marker ID's to Interior Elevations and Sections? Currently, in order to number or list your markers in a desired order, the marker has to be drawn chronologically since the system numbers them with this method. However, if I have a drawing set with 30 Interior Elevations and I need Elevation #25 to be numbered as #1 to be first in the drawing set, I have to erase all 24 previous elevation markers in order for it to number as the first because of auto sort. I understand the use of this feature is to eliminate duplicate elevation marker names, but it would be neat if SoftPlan can prompt you that the name is already being used in the drawing set. This will allow users to assign custom numbers and/or letters to Interior Elevations and Sections and be able to manually sort them accordingly.

• Rick Kingsbury, Keith Almond and Harlon Suttle like this

#2 Dan Caskanette

Dan Caskanette

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 April 2023 - 11:21 AM

Hi Matthew, not to hijack, but I would like to include custom Beam ID's in this as well.

Dan

• Matthew Dunson likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Interior Elevations, Elevations, Sections, Markers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users