• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Abigayle Cook

Abigayle Cook

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2024 - 12:20 PM

I have been trying to upload a full 3D rendered video file using the upload to youtube feature. However, my computer keeps telling me that softplan is accessing "unsafe" data in my google account and will not let the upload process. I also tried to save the 3D as a .mov file and upload to youtube outside of the app, but that also displays a message that the video could not be processed. Please advise how I can resolve this issue. 

#2 Gary McKeon

Gary McKeon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts
  • LocationSilverton Oregon

Posted 16 April 2024 - 02:28 PM

Your best bet is to call or email tech support.

#3 Sam Morgan

Sam Morgan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 16 April 2024 - 02:54 PM

click the button below that...forget what its called...then you can proceed.  I upload to youtube all the time.  If you want to post a screen shot I'll tell you where to click if its not obvious

#4 Steve and Carla Farnam

Steve and Carla Farnam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 16 April 2024 - 03:20 PM

I have been trying to upload a full 3D rendered video file using the upload to youtube feature. However, my computer keeps telling me that softplan is accessing "unsafe" data in my google account and will not let the upload process. I also tried to save the 3D as a .mov file and upload to youtube outside of the app, but that also displays a message that the video could not be processed. Please advise how I can resolve this issue. 

I have been saving as a .wmv file in the Open projects folder in Softplans Project Folder on my C Drive, opening the projects folder and dragging the file to the desktop and uploading to YouTube. No Issues

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users